domingo, 14 de agosto de 2016

CHARACTER DRESS UP (#3): MARY POPPINS & BERT




"Don't you know that everybody's got a Fairyland of their own?"








New feature on my blog! Welcome to Character Dress Up, y'all! Just clap your hands with joy and let's get on with it!


Everybody likes to dress-up as fictional characters in their everyday life, amirite? So, as the gentle soul that I am, I'm gonna help you to achieve the perfect fangirl (or boy) looks! 'Cause why the hell not.






*Disclaimer 1: I was inspired by the feature Dress Up That Cover created by Kim at Divergent Gryffindor. Check it out, it's really cool! 

*Disclaimer 2: If you have something similar on your blog, it's not my intention to copy, I just don't know everything that's going on on the interwebs.




Mary Poppins and Bert by daekazu


Characters: Mary Poppins and Bert

Title: Mary Poppins

Author: P.L. Travers

Genres: Classics, Fantasy, Childrens, Young Adult, Adventure...



FOR HER




Blouse: YesStyle
Bow Tie: Etsy
Belt: MakeMeChic
Skirt: TheOutnet
Bag: Etsy
Umbrella: Broadway
Hat: Etsy
Booties: JCPenney



FOR HIM




Blazer: Kohl's
Shirt: Lord&Taylor
Vest: Asos
Scarf: Ties
Cap: NewChic
Pants: TheHut
Shoes: Bluefly



Would you have styled it differently? Do you have some ideas of which character should I do next? If you want to do the Character Dress Up with me I would love to see your posts! Link them in the comments below!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...