lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

FANDOM MASHUP (#5): CHARACTERS I WOULD LIKE TO GAZE AT THE STARS WITH




"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." 


Stephenie Meyer, Twilight








*Fandom Mashup is a feature created by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews. Every week she proposes a unique scenario and we have to build our own personal dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms. Check it out and participate!!!










"True love is the rarest magic of all."


It would be lovely to be in his ship, lost in his guylinered eyes with the stars high in the sky while all the other pirates get drunk, shout and do piratey stuff.






“I ain’t gonna have your first drink be no damn Peach Schnapps.”


I know we should be killing walkers or whatevs, but come on, there's time to do romantic stuff between killing zombies and shit, right?






"I do know some things, I know I love you. I know you love me."


We all know he's sweet and tender, just look at his eyes! A picnic date at night beyond the wall would be fabulous. Ghost is invited too, obviously, 'cause doggy.






Shahrezad1


"I promise, I will not let you die without being kissed."


He's a spaceship pilot and that's hot. He's also sexy, funny, flirty and... Well... really fucking sexy. So, we wouldn't be looking at the stars that much. If ya know what I mean.






"All I did was hold you and watch you sleep. And it was the best night of my life"


He maybe looks all punkish and badass, but inside of all of that he's romance in vampire form. I'm sure he would make me bloody awful poems comparing me to the stars.






Xyrten


"Yes, I've read a poem, try not to faint."


He's doesnt seem like the most romantic person out there, but I'm sure that beyond all his cockiness and tough appearance there's a teddy bear. With tight pants.


1 comentario:

  1. Killian would be perfect for this scenario! Oh and even better if it were on his boat like you said ♥ And THORNE!!! Ah I love him so hard!! I adore that you included him :D

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...