viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

CURRENTLY READING (#45): THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER by MICHELLE HODKIN




"If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one."







"This was the boy I loved. A little bit messy. A little bit ruined. A beautiful disaster. Just like me."




Official Trailer



"Everyone is a little crazy. The only difference between us and them is that they hide it better."


Facts:




Author: Michelle Hodkin


Series: (Mara Dyer)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (#1)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (#2)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3)

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers



First Publication Date: October 23rd 2012


Format: Paperback

Pages: 527

Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance...




First Lines



"You will love him to ruins. The words echoed in my mind as I ran through clots of laughing people. Blinking lights and delighted screams bled together in a riot of sound and color. I knew Noah was behind me. I knew he would catch up. But my feet tried to do what my heart couldn't; they tried to leave him behind."



Synopsis: 



The truth about Mara Dyer's dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in the New York Times bestselling sequel to the thrilling The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. 
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past. 
She can't. 

She used to think her problems were all in her head. 
They aren't. 

She couldn't imagine that after everything she's been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets. 
She's wrong. 

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?


"You’re stronger than you believe. Don’t let your fear own you. Own yourself."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...