jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS (#11): BOOK WITH AN ORIGINAL RED COVER




"I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot."









*Book Traveling Thursdays is hosted by Cátia at The Girl Who Read Too Much and Danielle at Danielle's Book Blog. Go to the Goodreads Group and participate!






The Book



The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger



It's been a long time since I've read the book, but of what I can remember I liked it.

Holden was a little bit annoying at times, but what can you do. He's young and stupid and arrogant, but sometimes that comes with the package of being a teenager, I guess. We can forgive him.

Maybe I should reread it to see what I think about it now that I'm less young and arrogant, but just as stupid. Someday, perhaps.



The Original Cover 







That horse looks horrifying, kinda like being a teenager. I like it.



My Country's Cover (Spain)







You have the guy and the rye. It makes sense. It's ok.



Favorite Covers







They look cool and teenagey and angsty. Love.



Least Favorite Covers







SO MUCH RYE!






So Holden really wants to call Batman and wifi but he doesn't quite know how to, right?






He looks FUCKED UP.


2 comentarios:

  1. I love going through classic covers. There's so much more variety and room for it to take an interesting twist. I'm used to seeing the original cover of Catcher in the Rye.
    Here's my BTT for the week: https://catonthebookshelf.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/book-traveling-thursdays-book-that-originally-had-a-red-cover/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Classic books have so many different covers! Some of them are plain and boring, some of them are really odd, but some are really cool!

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...