viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#16): FAVORITE "MINOR" CHARACTERS




"Are you a minor character in my tale, or am I a lesser figure in yours?" 

Jacqueline Carey








*Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey and now it's hosted by Samantha at Thoughts on Tomes. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week. Check it out!







1. Winston "The Wolf" Wolfe from Pulp Fiction




Juggernaut-Art


"I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems."



2. Lyanna Mormont from A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones



"We are not a large house, but we are a proud one. And every man from Bear Island fights with the strength of ten mainlanders."



3. Clem from Buffy the Vampire Slayer




Dr-Horrible


"You can't swing a cat without hitting some kind of demonic activity. Not that I swing cats. Or eat-- nope. Cutting way back. Cholesterol-- morals. I mean morals"



4. The Old Man from The Emperor's New Groove






"Oh, it's not the first time I was tossed out of a window, and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel."



5. Santánico Pandemonium from From Dusk till Dawn




Ap6y3


"You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."



6. Brides of Dracula from Dracula




DanimalsCramit


"There was something about them that made me uneasy, some longing and at the same time some deadly fear. I felt in my heart a wicked, burning desire that they would kiss me with those red lips."


2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...