viernes, 3 de marzo de 2017

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#15): FICTIONAL JOBS I'D WANT TO HAVE




"That’s when I first learned that it wasn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it." 


Charles Bukowski








*Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey and now it's hosted by Samantha at Thoughts on Tomes. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week. Check it out!






I'm posting this SO FUCKING LATE. But I really liked this idea, so there you go.

And... as always, sorry for not giving a flying fuck about the top 5 thing and do a whatever-the hell-I-want list. I'm ridiculous, I know.


Which fictional jobs would you like to do? Are you able to choose only 5? Why can't I? Ever? Tell me in the comments below!



1. Vampire Slayer




pungang

"If the apocalypse comes, beep me."  
Buffy Summers, Buffy The Vampire Slayer


I would love to be the Slayer and kill vampires, demons and all the baddies with the help of the Scoobies and some rehabilitated hot vamps. The life expectancy is not that good, though, so... I don't know...



2. Hogwarts' Professor 



"We teachers are rather good at magic, you know." 
Professor McGonagall, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Do magic and boss around teen rebellious wizards? Sign me the hell up! Besides, I look cute with a hat on.



3. Avenger




zgul-osr1113

"An intelligence agency that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome." 
Tony Stark/Iron Man, The Avengers


My BFFs would be norwegian gods, green monsters, sexy rich guys with robotic stuff on their chest... And Samuel L. Jackson. Yep. Want.



4. Mystery Solver




intoxicatingeyes

"Get out. I need to go to my mind palace."  
Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock


I like all the mystery and crime shows, even the reaaaally bad true crime ones, so being a female Sherlock Holmes would be pretty neat. Or her mystery solving companion, 'cause hot.



5. Dragon Trainer




RinRinDaishi

"A Dragon is not a slave." 
Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones


Dragons! That's it. Who doesn't like dragons? Come on! They're dinosaurs with wings that breath fire! What's not to love?



6. Ghostbuster




TyrineCarver

"I've quit better jobs than this. 'Ghostbusters, whaddya want.'"
Janine Melnitz, Ghostbusters


Two words: Bill Murray. I could work alonside one of the coolest people alive and catch ghosts. Who you gonna call? Me.



7. Explorer / Adventurer




3mmI

"Right, so... Pretty much touch anything, and you get your head chopped off."  
Lara Croft, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider


Come on! Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, Nathan Drake, Dora the Explorer... They're fucking badass and I want to be a badass too. I mean, even more than I am now, of course...



8. Spaceship Pilot / Space Pirate




SuopaOfficial

"Look, your worshipfulness, let’s get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me." 
Han Solo, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope


Spaceship pilots are usually pretty bat shit crazy, they have to be, driving huge ass metal things through space and everything... And if they're also space pirates, their life is stealing stuff from space lords or whatever, and that sounds like a fuckload of fun, honestly.



9. The Face of a Revolution




TheWoodenKing

"My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home is District 12. I was in the Hunger Games. I escaped. The Capitol hates me." 
Katniss Everdeen, Mockingjay


I'm not that talented in fighting, or running or you know... doing stuff, so I wouldn't be that much of a great help in the overruling of an oppressive ruler, but with ma gorg face in a banner and my amazing capcity in the area of whining when I don't like things, we surely could win.



10. Haunted House / Asylum Ghost




NikkiNightBloom

"It's her. She's flickering in and out like an image on a computer screen, some dark specter trying to fight her way out of the video and into reality." 
Cas Lowood, Anna Dressed in Blood


I would love to scare the shit out of stupid teenagers, obvs. I wouldn't even have to brush my hair or put makeup on, I could wear a comfy dress and no shoes and my only purpose in life would be to make noises and uhhhs and ahhhs. Perfect job!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...