lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

THE GEEK IS COMING (#5): A GAME OF THRONES COMMENTARY (8x01 - Winterfell)




"You want a whore, buy one. You want a Queen, earn her." 


Cersei Lannister



Game of Thrones 8x01 Promo




SPOILERS, OBVI.



  • God. It's finally here. 
  • I think I'm going to cry. Or pee myself. Or both. 
  • Naaanaaa nananana nananana nananaaaaa. This song gets me every fucking time. 
  • The King and Queen arriving in Winterfell, cool parallel with season 1. But this time they're cooler and have a ginormous entourage. 


  • The look Arya gives to Jon is the definition of LOVE. Say something to him! 
  • Arya and the Hound. The reunion. 
  • Gendry + Arya 4eva
  • Tyrion and Varys: The Comedy Hour. Gotta love 'em.
  • Sooooo... I'm guessing they don't adore Daenerys in the north.


  • Nobody told these people about the dragons or what? 
  • Remembering Viserion. Crying.
  • Bran is still dead inside I see. Cute.
  • Sansa not fangirling over Daenerys is everything. Lol.


  • Bran being all business. Relax, dude.
  • Someone give Lord Umber a hug. And a cookie. 
  • Lyanna Mormont fucking shit up as always. Yasss girl.
  • Sansa's stank face hating on Daenerys. She's sooo over her.


  • "What do dragons eat, anyway?" "Whatever they want." Lol.
  • "The last time we spoke was at Joffrey's wedding. A miserable affair." "It had its moments." Sansa being badass is the only Sansa we need.
  • Sansa is like "bitch, please", at the thought of Cersei helping them. She's the only smart cookie around here.


  • "I used to think you were the cleverest man alive." And bye.
  • "How did you sneak up on me?" "How did you survive a knife through the heart" Complicated lives these two have had.
  • Finally, the hug of all hugs. I'm not crying, you're crying.


  • "Once or twice." The liiiiieeees.
  • Yara! You're still alive!
  • "But first I'm gonna fuck the Queen." I don't think so and also ew.
  • Who's that dude? I don't remember anything.
  • Cersei loving elephants is cute as fuck.
  • "You want a whore, buy one. You want a Queen, earn her." Yaaaasss Queeeeen.


  • Execute the asswhole. Please.
  • Nooooooo Cersei! Don't do hiiiiim!
  • Bronn with some whores. No surprises here. 
  • "How does he sleep with no eyelids?" Asking the important questions.
  • Bronn: "That fucking family." A Game of Thrones summary.


  • Karma is a bitch. And so is Cersei.
  • Everybody wants elephants, everybody.
  • Gurl, your taste in men, though.
  • "I'm going to put a prince in your belly." Ew, really.
  • Theeeoooon! Go to Winterfell and complete your redemption story!


  • "What is dead may never die, but kill the bastards anyway." 
  • If someone hurts Davos I'm gonna be piiiiiissed.
  • Daenerys and Jon being cute and shit. 
  • And Davos, Tyrion and Varys presiding the "We ship Dany and Jon really hard Fan Club".
  • Jon trying to ride a dragon is me trying to ride my life.


  • Emilia Clarke's eyebrows need their own spinoff.
  • Jon, girls and caves, a love story.
  • The look on Drogon's face: "Don't you dare fucking my mommy."


  • "You left me here to die." "I robbed you first." Another necessary spinoff.
  • Arya and Gendry being cute and shy and awkward kills me and then gives me life.


  • "I always knew you were just another rich girl." "You don’t know any other rich girls." The flirtation!!!!
  • Jon is so in luuurveee with Dany. 
  • "Soooo I killed your family... Sorry?" 


  • Bran chilling and looking creepy the entirety of the episode. 
  • "So your girlfriend is a murderous bitch and stuff."
  • And that's how you decide to tell him the most important thing in his life? Tact, dude. 


  • "You gave up your crown to save your people. Would she do the same?" Don't think so.
  • I don't think Jon is realizing he is having sexy times with her aunt yet. 
  • What are Tormund and friends doing now? I don't remember anything. 
  • "I've always had blue eyes!" Tormund, I've missed you. 


  • Poor kid! That's sad and creepy and all kinds of wrong. 
  • The eyes! The eyes! 
  • Fucking shit. That scream almost gave me a heart attack. 
  • The Walking Dead: Middle Ages


  • Who Dat? Melissandre, Jaime, random new character, random old character? 
  • Jaime and Bran. Oops. Well... That's awkward. 










2 comentarios:

  1. Bran is so creepy. He just rolls around Winterfell and stares at people. It’s weird. I’m excited to see how the show ends, though.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...