viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

THE GEEK IS COMING (#6): A GAME OF THRONES COMMENTARY (8x02 - A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms)




"I know death. He’s got many faces. I look forward to seeing this one."



Arya Stark


Game of Thrones 8x02 Promo





SPOILERS, OBVI.



  • Jaime you're fucked.
  • Daenerys calm yo tits, your father was nuts.
  • "I see one man with one hand." Guuurl.


  • Sansa and Dany bonding over dead families. Cute.
  • "The things we do for love." Damn, boy! No fucks given.
  • Brienne defend your BFF! Jamie, the honorable king-slayer-sister-fucker.
  • Jon being all like: "Please, don't let them ask me, pretty please..."
  • That look Daenerys gives Jorah... Tyrion pack your shit.


  • Being a blacksmith is hoooot and Arya agrees. They're fucking each other with their eyes!
  • Don't underestimate Arya. Ever.
  • Well... Gendry is horny now...
  • Here it goes, the most awkward conversation ever. And this show has had its share of awkward conversations.
  • "How do you know there's an afterwards?" I think I've actually heard Jaime crap his pants.


  • Lannister bros broing out. Nice.
  • "Dying in my own bed at the age of 80, with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock!" Say what you want about Tyrion, but he's consistent.
  • When the thought of your undead self ripping apart your sister gives you tingles, you know your next family reunion is gonna be uncomfortable. Or a fun time, whatever.
  • Is Jaime in lurve with Brienne? That look says yep. My wishes say nope (T+B).


  • Podrick and his proud mamma!
  • Ok... Not so much.
  • Jaime letting go of his cocky self and asking Brienne for a job proves how much he has changed. Brienne being a sympathetic hardass is why we love her.
  • Is Jorah trying to steal Tyrion's role as Hand of the Queen?
  • Of course not, 'cause he's Jorah and he's adorable (and sexy).


  • "Someone taller." Lol
  • Ohhhh! Sansa and Dany are becoming friends! That's lovely!
  • "What about the North?" Or you know... Frenemies.
  • Theon and Sansa's hug. God, he's going to die.


  • Everytime Davos appears my heart is happy. That means something bad is going to happen, for sure.
  • Shireen flashbacks. Don't cry.
  • A crow-wildling reunion! Wiiiiii!!
  • "The big woman still here?" I'm gonna eat his face, he's so cute.
  • There's a fuckload of people on that assembly. Party!


  • "That’s what death is, isn’t it? Forgetting. Being forgotten." I really felt like thinking about the meaning of life and death and not sleeping tonight, anyway. Thanks, Sam.
  • So... I did't tell you before just 'cause, but that undead dude knows where I am at all times because this creepy mark and shit. Oopsie.
  • Fuck Dead-Eyed-Bran! Of course you're using him as bait and not hiding him! Are you people stupid?
  • You don't know if dragonfire can hurt them? Not so smart now, Bran!


  • Tormund! You charmig enormous red-haired you!
  • We could cut the tension between Jon and Dany with a chainsaw.
  • The usual: "I have to break up with you because you're my aunt and I'm your king" foolishness. If I had a nickel...
  • Missandei and Greyworm are so beautiful as a couple... They're both soooo dead... 


  • He's like the soldier who shows his fiance's picture just before an attack. Dude, don't. You gonna blow up.
  • Is that Ghost? Someone had a little bit of money for this episode...
  • "Now our watch begins." Imma cry.
  • That's a party I would love to be in! Someone pass me some wine before the Ice Apocalypse comes.
  • The sucking on a giantess tit story is so marvelous. I can't and I won't.


  • Fuck. I love Arya and the Hound together so much.
  • OMG! Gendry and Arya are about to have sexy times! OMG! 
  • Arya is naked! She's like my little sister! My eyes! My eyes!
  • "I'm not the red woman. Take your own bloody pants off." Power top.


  • "Fuck tradition." Feminist Tormund. Yaaasss!
  • Shit. Is Jaime going to knight Brienne? Shiiiit!
  • What an emotional episode. God. This show is going to kill me.
  • He's doing it. He's doiiiing iiiit.
  • "Arise, Ser Brienne of Tarth, knight of the Seven kingdoms." I'm so proud of her, she deserves it so much. 


  • She's going to die, isn't she? 
  • Like hell Lyanna Mormont is going to hide. Do you even know her?
  • Podrick has a beautiful voice and a colossal penis. He's husband material.
  • Oh crap. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuckidity fuck fuck. Shit.


  • He's telling her everything.
  • "My name. My real name is Aegon Targaryen."
  • Breath. Breath. Breath.
  • If looks could kill Jon would be dead. Again.


  • They're heeeereee.
  • On the next episode of Game of Thrones... Shit is about to go down.
  • Fuck this episode. Fuck this show. I have goosebumps.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...