martes, 7 de mayo de 2019

THE GEEK IS COMING (#7): A GAME OF THRONES COMMENTARY (8x03 - The Long Night)




"Not today."



Arya Stark




Game of Thrones 8x03 Promo





SPOILERS, OBVI.



(I know. Really late. Sorry.)


  • I'm not ready. 
  • 'The Long Night'. It surely is gonna be long. 
  • Sam has the same 'oh shit' look on his face as we do. 
  • Bran doesn't give a flying fuck, as per usual. 


  • Why are most of the main characters in first line of the battle? Go back! Don't you dare die on us! 
  • Fuck. Shit. Nope. Ghost, what the hell are you doing there? Go to sleep.
  • Melissandreeeeee Queeeeen! 
  • 'Let me light your swords really quick.'


  • Valar Morghulis, bitches! 
  • I'm too excited, I need to relax. 
  • I still ship Davos and Melissadre, by the way. 
  • Melissadre being all mysterious and confusing, as we like her. Missed you, girl. 


  • The Dothraki are going for it. Maybe you should stay put, you crazy enormous savages.
  • Give fire to men and they go all macho. Sigh. 
  • So... Jon and Dany are chilling on top of a mountain... Go down to fight beside your army... Motherfuc... 
  • Oh crap. Where are all the lights going? Oh crap. 


  • Jorah? You ok? Which colour are his eyes? Which fucking colour?!
  • Oh well, I guess the Dothraki race is kinda dead now. 
  • My heart is about to pop and it's only been 15 min. This is going swell! 
  • That's a fuckload of zombies. 
  • And now... Dragons. God, I love this show. 


  • "Stick them with the pointy end." Yass.
  • There are like three dudes protecting Bran. Lol. 
  • Fucking fast editing. WTF is going on?
  • Nooooo Eeeeedd! And then there was one. 


  • So nice of the Unsullied to protect the retreat. Who says that they don't have balls? 
  • 'Really? Lighting the trenches with arrows? Bitch, please.' by Melissandre.
  • Faster would be better. (Browncoats still remember)
  • Wight barbeque is what's for dinner.


  • Someone should have thought of bringing Monopoly or something to the crypts. These people look bored.
  • "I'm going to go now." I mean, were you even here?
  • Oh oh. Is he sacrificing wights to put out the fire?
  • Yep he is.


  • Aaaand meanwhile? Everybody inside is just lounging about, apparently. 
  • Now that the undead dudes were distracted, was a pretty good time to attack them with those flamming arrows. Do I have to teach these Winterfellas the art of war? My God.
  • 'World War Z', anyone?
  • Is someone cool dying? I don't know! Even the characters don't know!


  • Jaime and Brienne fighting together like good Bffs. So sweet.
  • Arya saving asses everywhere. Fuck, she's so cool.
  • I mean, I love Davos as much as the next sane person, but he's being pretty useless... There's still room in the crypts and someone has to bring the Monopoly...
  • Big brother Clegane going to rescue little sister Arya makes me believe in unicorns and angels.


  • Here comes the fucking zombie giant. Of course.
  • Damn you, you grotesque deceased giant. Don't ever touch Lyanna Mormont again, or I swear to God...
  • Fuck my life. Not Lyanna.  Even when she was broken she was more complete than most of us.
  • She died a hero, destroying men's brains as she did when she was alive.


  • Is really weird and distressing seeing Arya being afraid. Don't like it. Stop it.
  • "Swift as a deer. Quiet as a shadow. Quick as a snake. Calm as still water." Syrio taught her well.
  • The tension! My heart is racing. Is this how I die? 


  • This is becoming a scary movie and I'm here for it. 
  • Arya, the Hound and Beric running for their dear lives, with a bunch of zombies wanting to eat their faces. 
  • Demi Lovato said it best: "If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack." 
  • Yes, this is definitely how I die. And it's fine by me.


  • Beric Dondarrion sacrificing himself to save Arya and serving his purpose. Sad times.
  • "And blue eyes..." (Honestly, at the moment I didn't realize 100% what it meant, I was just trying not to pass out.) 
  • "What do we say to the God of Death?" "Not today, Satan, not today." 


  • With all honestly, I had completely forgotten about the existence of the cannon fodder of the woods.
  • Bran is important or whatever. 
  • I know 'the night is dark and full of terrors' but I don't see shit. What dragon is doing what?
  • Not dracarys, girl. 


  • Fan of the Night King just strolling around the battlefield like he doesn't have a care in the world.
  • He's a chill dude in general. Pun totally intended. 
  • Nononononononononono. NO.
  • Don' t want no Lyanna wight. Don't want no Edd wight. Don't want no scrub.


  • Here they come, The White Walkers, looking like a cool Icelandic rock band kinda deal. 
  • The dead are rising in the fucking crypt. Who knew? 
  • What in the icy hell are doing those horrid zombies? Attacking my baby Drogon? Fuck no. 
  • Maybe Daenerys should have taken some self-defense classes... Just sayin'... 


  • Jon: 'Fuck Sam, fuck everybody, I gotta save my kooky three eyed raven of a brother.' 
  • Are you fucking for real, Theon? Not only you just have a couple of suckers fighting beside you, but you also have a shortage of arrows? Are you new? Come on. 
  • Well, not so boring anymore in the crypts. 
  • Shit! Ned isn't going to revive all headless, right? That's too fucked up, right? RIGHT? 


  • When Tyrion kisses Sansa's hand... Jesus Christ. A moment of real kindness in the middle of the Apocalypse. 
  • I'm not crying. You're crying. 
  • I can't with this music, these images, these emotions. Fuck's sake. 
  • Some more characters we love are going to die and it fucking sucks. 


  • Damn, I'm getting sad for realsies.
  • Calm the fuck down, bitch. Lol. 
  • "Theon. You're a good man. Thank you." And he sacrifices himself, being the hero he always wanted to be.
  • I guess there's not calming down today. Oh, well. 


  • Fuckity fucking fuck of all fucks. Arya. 
  • What the... 
  • WHAT
  • Ice zombies exploding everywhere.
  • Arya has killed the Night King and I think I've just orgasmed. 


  • And... Happiness is over. 
  • Jorah falls, protecting his Khaleesi, like he's always done. 
  • And Drogon is every pet in the world, comforting his human when she needs it. 
  • Nope. There's no way I'm surviving through the night. 


  • Wait, it's not over! We can suffer a little bit more. 
  • Melissandre has fulfilled her destiny at last, so she turns to dust. 
  • I guess my Davos and Melissandre ship has totally sinked. Or has gone with the wind. 'Cause she's dust. Get it? GET IT?
  • Don't judge me, I'm hurting.


  • Today six beloved characters and some frosty bitches have died. 
  • Don't worry, there are three episodes left, they can still kill some more. Great. 
  • Thank you for an hour and a half of complete anxiety, I really appreciate it. 
  • I was definitely not ready. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...