martes, 12 de julio de 2016

BOOKMARK MONDAY (#11): DISNEY




"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life." 


Walt Disney








*Bookmark Monday was created by the awesome blog Guiltless Reading. Check it out and participate!






Once upon a time there was a girl who... FUCKING ADORED Disney movies! Hey, that's me!

My favorite ones? Let's see... Aladdin (I still love you), Hercules (Meg is my spirit animal), The Lion King (Simba, you sexy beast), Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story... And pretty much all of them.

Which Disney movies are your favorites? Am I the only one that finds a drawing of a talking lion attractive? Tell me in the comments!



GoldenFreaks


BerrySweetPlans



GracefulDiligence


MandorlaShop


HoweCute4You


olliewolliecreations


IcyPanther


NeniDesign



Magicbookmarks


MirkwoodScribes



NerdyGrlDesigns


PetiteMela

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...