lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

THE MONDAY MUSTS (#1): HOW TO TALK TO A WIDOWER, GHOST & MY SO-CALLED LIFE




"Even betting against myself, I could always find a way to lose."








*The Monday Musts is a book meme created by the blog Lovin' Los Libros.






This is my first time doing The Monday Musts, and I think it's a great way of recommending books, music and random stuff. So, here we go!



Must Read





"Even betting against myself, I could always find a way to lose."


Title: How to talk with a Widower

Author: Jonathan Tropper


It was one of those books that you just stumble upon. I didn't know anything about it, but it was cheap and the summary looked cool. Now is one of my favorite books. It reads like a movie and the characters are complex and well developed. Read it!



Must Listen





"I like the sad eyes, bad guys
Mouth full of white lies
Kiss me in the corridor,
But quick to tell me goodbye"


Title: Ghost

Singer: Halsey


The music and the video are really beautiful and Halsey has a truly special voice that will give you goosebumps. Listen to it!



Must See





"Huge events take place on this earth every day. Earthquakes, hurricanes — even glaciers move. So why couldn't he just look at me?"


Title: My So-Called Life

Creator: Winnie Holzman 


If you like the 90s this is the show for you. It has great characters, realistic teenage problems, typical 90s angst, grungy clothes, Jared Leto being beautiful and Claire Danes being all of us. Watch it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...