viernes, 27 de enero de 2017

CURRENTLY READING (#41): THE SHADOW CLUB by NEAL SHUSTERMAN




"I suppose you want to know all about us, don't you? All the nasty, horrible details about the vicious things we did..."







"I looked back toward Austin, then turned to Cheryl and asked, 'So, what are we going to call our club?'"


Fan Made Trailer



Facts:




Author: Neal Shusterman


Series: (Shadow Club)
The Shadow Club (#1)
The Shadow Club Rising (#2)

Publisher: Speak (Penguin Group)

First Publication Date: 18th February 2002

Format: Paperback

Pages: 202

Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Contemporary...



"When I was little, I got nightmares about werewolves, or dumb things like that. Now I get nightmares about myself."



Synopsis: 


The Shadow Club starts simply enough: the kids who are tired of being second-best get together and, for the first time, talk about how they feel. But soon the members decide to play practical jokes on the first-place winners they envy, and things begin to spin dangerously out of control.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...