miércoles, 25 de diciembre de 2019

MY FAVORITE (#1): CHRISTMAS MOVIES



"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."






"Iris, if you were a melody... I used only the good notes." Miles




"Christmas is not "clothing optional" this year - we have a guest." Sybil Stone


"I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says *five* different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately; batteries not included." Jamie



2. HOME ALONE / HOME ALONE 2




"This is my house, I have to defend it." Kevin McCallister



1. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS




"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes, you can still catch me dancing in it." Kim




            No hay comentarios:

            Publicar un comentario

            Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...