jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

COVERS WAR WEDNESDAY (#5): FAIREST by MARISSA MEYER




*Covers War Wednesday was created by the lovely Mariana from the awesome blog Book Is Glee.




My last Covers War in the Lunar Chronicles series. Imma let you cry for awhile...

Are you done? Oki doki.

Fairest's covers are pretty neat, but there's only four of them, so this is going to be quick...

Which one is your favorite? Tell me in the comments!








★★★★★ 5/5


Language: English


This cover is one of my favorites of the whole series. It's amazing and kind of creepy with that spiky crown but it also has a sprinkle of sadness. Really cool. 


Language: Thai


Pretty. Soooo pretty. This one is mostly just sad, with that one tear dropping from her face. Levana is a tragic character so this fits perfectly.



★★★★☆ 4/5


Language: Turkish


I really like that she is almost touching her half covered reflection on the mirror. Again, it's a almost scary and sort of sad. The only thing I don't love, even if it looks cool, is that her cape is red, that's Scarlet's thing!


Languages: French, Czech


This cape it's also red, maybe they could've done it in black or white? I don't know, I'm no book cover designer. Anyway, it's badass and I really love the ghoulish trees in the back.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...