domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

THE GEEK IS COMING (#3): A GAME OF THRONES COMMENTARY (6x03 - Oathbreaker)




"Men can be fickle, but birds I always trust." 


Lord Varys




Game of Thrones 6x03 Promo





SPOILERS, OBVI.




(Soooo, soooo late... Sorry...)



  • So... Jon Snow is still alive. And he looks banging. We can breath.


  • Davos and Melisadre's "What" faces when Jon awakens. 
  • "Olly put a knife in my heart." Well... He's a little shit, you know?
  • "I shouldn't be here." Yeah, you should. 'Cause you're cute and have flawless hair.


  • Melisandre be like: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're alive. You're welcome. Very happy. WHAT DID YOU SEE???" Jon: "Nothing, there was nohing at all." Ups. Thousands of years of religion down the drain.
  • Davos to Melisandre: "Toooooo pushy. Calm yo tits and gtfo."


  • Jon: "I'm not a god." Tormund: "I know that. I saw your pecker. What kind god had a pecker that small?" Lol.


  • Sam's puking. Cute.
  • Gilly is so sweet! She's gonna have a painful death.


  • Who dat Leonardo Dicaprio - Neal Patrick Harris lovechild looking dude? 'Cause he doesn't look like Ned Stark at all.
  • Sir Arthur Dayne is hot. 


  • Watching Sir Arthur Dayne fighting with two swords is making me all... warm inside.
  • Stabbing him in the back? Really? Honorable, my ass. 
  • Ned Stark, liar! Liar! Pants on fire!


  • Did he just hear Bran? What?
  • They aren't going to show us Lyanna giving birth, are they?
  • Of course not.


  • At first I thought: "Yippee ki-yay, motherfuckers! Drogon time!" But nop... just enormous metal horses...
  • That older Khaleesi from Dosh Khaleen seems like a cool gal. 


  • Varys being all hardore and shit is love.
  • Awkward non- conversation. Somebody buy Grey Worm and Missandei a personality. Asap.


  • Theory: Varys' birds are actually birds, because he can talk to animals and stuff.
  • Nop. The little birds are kids.


  • Was that a fart? Nice.
  • Lady Olenna. You hilarious old bitch! Love ya!


  • Zzzzzzzzzzz... Everytime the High Sparrow talks... Zzzzzzzzzzz...
  • Tommen cutie pie.
  • Arya is badass. Blind or not.


  • "Your father was a cunt." Umber dude, you're about to get surprised.
  • Osha and Rickon!!! Who, by the way, has grown a fucking lot.


  • Shaggydog...? God, no... Stop killing the direwolves, damn it!
  • Crap. Allister Thorne has dignity. I kind of like him a little bit now. Don't hate me.
  • Fucking Olly with your annoying fucking Olly face.

  • I don't think Jon is going to kill them. I mean, I want them dead and buried like everybody, but Jon is a merciful guy, I don't think he's going to do it.
  • So... He's done it. I'm on fire with my predictions today.


  • Nice long shot of Olly's dead face. All of us, GoT fans, are sadictic animals.
  • "My watch has ended." Uglycrying.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...