lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

THE MONDAY MUSTS (#2): HIGH FIDELITY, RIDE & FIREFLY




"What came first – the music or the misery? Did I listen to the music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to the music? Do all those records turn you into a melancholy person?" 


High Fidelity








*The Monday Musts is a book meme created by the blog Lovin' Los Libros. Check it out and star recommending!







Must Read






"I'm very good at the past. It's the present I can't understand."


Title: High Fidelity

Author: Nick Hornby


There's music, there's humor, there's romance and then there's Rob, an attractive, insecure and lovable idiot (even more attractive with John Cusack's face), so... You know... Read it!



Must Listen





"I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy
I'm tired of driving 'til I see stars in my eyes
It's all I've got to keep myself sane, baby
So I just ride, I just ride"


Title: Ride

Singer: Lana del Rey


If you like Lana del Rey, I recommend the video's version of this song, with the monologues at the beginning and at the end, 'cause feelings. The music, the video, her, everything it's beautiful. Listen to it!



Must See





"I aim to misbehave"


Title: Firefly

Creator: Joss Whedon


Everyone that has seen it has loved it (well, maybe not everyone, there's probably two or three weirdos out there that didn't love it, whatevs). So, come on! Watch it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...