miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#12): FICTIONAL ITEMS I'D GIVE AS GIFTS




"Sometimes, when you get something new, you trick yourself into believing it has the power to change absolutely everything about you." 


Siobhan Vivian, The List








*Top 5 Wednesday was created by two amazing booktubers: Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey and Samantha at Thoughts on Tomes. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week. Check it out!






Well, that was harder than I thought. Not because there weren't a lot of items to choose from, but because there were too many!

I went with tv and movies stuff this time because I've already talked about fictional bookish items I wanted in my (accurately called) Fictional Items I Want post.


Which items would you give as presents to your loved ones? Which ones would you keep for yourself? Tell me in the comments!



1. Hoverboard from Back to the Future II and III






"Hey little girl! I need to borrow this...hoverboard?" 
Marty McFly


Whoever was receiving this gift from me would look cool as hell! And from the past and the future at the same time! Nice.



2. Pokeball from Pokemon






"Gotta catch 'em all"


Who doesn't want a bunch of cute mutated animals with superpowers stored in a conveniently sized device, amirite?



3. Genie's Lamp from Aladdin






"It's all part and parcel, the whole genie gig. Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space!" 
Genie


If I were to give this to someone, they could ask for three more gifts, so it's a gift that keeps on giving, ya know? I'm soooo great at giving fictional presents.



4. The Magic Mirror from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs






"Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee." 
Magic Mirror


Everybody needs someone (or something) that tells them that they are the fairest of the land, unless some pasty bitch comes to the damn land, then... you probably can break the mirror on their head or something. Win-win.



5. Mary Poppins Bag from Mary Poppins






"Never judge things by their appearance... even carpetbags. I'm sure I never do." 
Mary Poppins


A lot of women out there (including me): "I'm going on vacation. so I'll need my camera, all the clothes, all the makeup, my pets, my plants, a lot of "just in case" junk, my three seater sofa, my entire fucking house..." Perfect gift.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...