miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#10): BOOKS I WANT TO FINALLY READ IN 2017




"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." 


P.J. O'Rourke








*Top 5 Wednesday was created by two amazing booktubers: Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey and Samantha at Thoughts on Tomes. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week. Check it out!






I decided to include only books that I already own, 'cause if I try to search for books in my "to buy at some point" list, I would be here all day and nobody wants that.


Anyway, which are some books you really want to finally read in 2017? Tell me in the comments!



1. Start The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare






"It means 'Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'."


I feel like everyone has already read and loved this series. Everyone but me, that is. So now that I have the whole series (at least the first one), it's about time. No more excuses, damn it!



2. Finish the A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin






"I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood."


I've seen the show in english but I've read the first three books in spanish, my first language, and even so it was confusing as hell at some points. The rest I will read in english and that scares me. That's the reason why I've haven't read them yet and I'm sticking to it.



3. Finish the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling






"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..."


Come on. I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry, I guess? I'm a bad bookish person. Bad. Bad. Bad. I will this year. Pinky promise.



4. Finish The 5th Wave Trilogy by Rick Yancey






"When you look death in the eye and death blinks first, nothing seems impossible."


I don't know why I haven't finished this series, honestly. They have the potential to being really loved by me, with the alien apocalypse and all, but... Life and other books, ya know?



5. Finish the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Trilogy by Ransom Riggs






"Some truths are expressed best in the form of myth."


I have to get on with it. They are weird books and have pictures and everything, so I have to like them, right? Again, life and other books got in the way.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...