viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

COVER LUST FRIDAY (#1): EDWARD SCISSORHANDS Vol. 1: PARTS UNKNOWN by KATE LETH & DREW RAUSCH (Illustrator)



*Cover Lust Friday is a weekly book meme all about... You've guessed it! Covers! Created by the lovely Alice at Alice Reeds. Check it out and participate!








"Before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. I don't think it would be snowing now if he weren't still up there. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it."


Summary


An all-new adventure revisiting Edward Scissorhands' two decades after the end of the fan-favorite movie!

In a castle just outside a sleepy suburban town, a brilliant inventor created Edward Scissorhands... But left him tragically unfinished. 

Two generations of exile have left Edward digging through abandoned experiments, but once he wakes up a creature left buried, he discovers he isn't the only one missing a vital piece. 

As Edward tries to fix a grave mistake, he comes face-to-face with a teenage girl who was sure he was only myth... Despite the stories her grandmother told her about the man she could never touch.




Why All The Lust?


First... WTH??!! Really, what the living fucking hell?! Since when there is an Edward Scissorhands graphic novel and why I wasn't immidiately notified? Jesus Christ...

I'm good. I'm ok. Anyway... As you may have guessed I love Edward Scissorhands' movie quite a bit, so when I saw this I sobbed for like 5 minutes.

The artwork of the cover looks gorgeous and magical, as the movie was. And I guess that inside of the book I'm going to find not only the same, but even more preciousness.

I'm so excited about this cover and this book that I need to read it like a year ago, when it was first published. Jesus Christ...




2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...