miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#2): SPOILED BOOKS


*Top 5 Wednesday was created by a booktuber named Laney. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week.

In my case, spoiled books are maybe my fault. Yeah... Sometimes I read stuff in the internet I shouldn't be reading, because I'm stupid. But for a lot people this is not the case.

People that spoil books for other people, stop it, damn it! Don't be mean bitches.

(Obvious spoilers are obvious)


TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: SPOILED BOOKS



5. Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare



Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare


Did you know they die in the end??!! WTF.

I thought it was like a cute love story, but people kept saying nop and kept telling me the ending of the book like it was obvious, like I should've known. Why should I know? 

JK. I'm not that dumb, I just didn't have a fifth book to put on this list. So I had to deal with it the best way I know, making stupid jokes.




4. Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth



Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth


This series wasn't spoiled for me, exactly, but when people started saying they didn't like the way it ended, that they were angry and sad and that all was shit in the world, I just kind of knew.

I mean, if they were reacting like that it wasn't because everything had worked out in the end and every character was happy and cheerful, right?

At first I thought that they hadn't acomplished their mission, but the more I read the more I realized that wasn't it. Tris was going to die. Oh, crap.

ADD to Goodreads



3. A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin



A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George R.R. Martin


I watched the tv show before reading the books and I know that's a big no-no, but don't hate me, I'm weak.

People or the internet or whatever didn't spoil me the books, but did spoil me the tv show. Same difference.

It's true that I started watching the show and reading the books pretty late, but come on! Don't put gigantenormous spoilers in the title of your post or article. Don't, just don't.

"You haven't read the books o watched the tv show yet? LOOK HERE. LOOK HERE. LOOK AT ALL THE SPOILERS WE AREN'T ANNOUNCING! Everyone fucking dies. Ha-Ha. You looked, you stupid fool." Yeah. Thanks.

ADD to Goodreads



2. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard



Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard


I know the tv show it's not like the books, but sometimes when I watch some episodes I like to read some opinions on said episodes. And then... That kind of people appears... The ones that couldn't keep the plotlines of the books to themselves.

"In the books it's not like that yadayadayada, in the books Allison's twin sister yadayadayada..." Just shut up, pretty please?

And because, as I established before, I'm quite stupid, I keet reading, 'cause sometimes you just have to, you know? The body wants what it wants.

ADD to Goodreads



1. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling



Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling


God, these books. God. I know fucking everything that happens in these books since the dawn of time. And I haven't read the three last books and I haven't seen the movies.

Yes, they're really old and I'm so late in reading them that Im being a totally ridonculous person for getting mad. But I'm mad, it is what it is.

I know fucking everything! Is it even necessary that I finish reading the books? Yes? Ok. Nobody spoil me anything else anymore, for the love of God.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...