miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#4): FICTIONAL ITEMS I WANT



*Top 5 Wednesday was created by a booktuber named Laney. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week.

When I saw this week's topic I thought: "OMG! That's sooo divine!"

But then I started thinking about interesting items and I didn't came up with any that were that special.

So probably this isn't the coolest list out there, but you know... It is what it is.





1. Invisibility Cloak from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling



Invisibility Cloak from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Source: mirandakat

I could finally get inside the cheerleader's locker room without being seen! Wait... I'm not a fifteen year old boy in an 80's movie. Never mind.

I would probably use it to save the world a lot and steal cool stuff.



2. Incendiary and Explosive Arrows from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



 Incendiary and Explosive Arrows from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Source: sookimstudio

How awesome would I look shooting explosive arrows? Really awesome, that's how.

I would be a really badass archer... In jail, probably. You can't go shooting arrows around. Come on.



3. Wristwatch Shield from Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan



Wristwatch Shield from Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Source: realgoodpizza

Nobody would bother me anymore and I really like that, 'cause humans are annoying.

"Hello, I'm selling yadayadayada..." Clicks on watch. "Nop. Talk to the shield."



4. The Rampion from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer



The Rampion from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Source: Pinterest

I need a spaceship. I just do. You know how some people need to eat or sleep? I just need a fucking spaceship, ok?

I would go around space with my swell crew of friends and land on hunky-dory planets inhabited only with alien puppies and things like that. That's the good life.



5. Dragon Eggs from A Song og Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin



Dragon Eggs from A Song og Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
Source: neirahda

It's a great conversation piece, and God knows I need one, because I'm not that amusing. But with my eggs I would be!

And then when they hatch I have dragons to play with, to help me roast marshmallows and to use as protection against gross people. Perfect.





2 comentarios:

  1. Pet dragons would be so simultaneously cute and terrifying! I want them!
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/top-5-fictional-items-i-want.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dragons are just amazing, aren't they? They only would be terrifying to other people, to us they would be nice like little puppies :)

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...