viernes, 25 de marzo de 2016

TAG (#2): WOULD YOU RATHER BOOK EDITION TAG



Why I put myself through this if I have such a hard time deciding stuff? The things I do for this blog...





1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?


I like stand alones but I always prefer to read trilogies. You can immerse yourself in the story more, care for the characters as if you know them in real life and get your heart broken in even more pieces.

But just trilogies, please, nobody got time for that twelve books in a series shit.


2. Read only female or male authors?


Who cares, honestly? Female, male and everything in between. It's all the same thing.

I definitelly would like to read books written by sloths. Sure, they would take a long time to be released, but they would be chill as fuck.


3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?


Amazon forever. It's really difficult to buy the books I want in english in physical stores, so I have to buy them online.

They are cheap, they come quickly and the shipping fee from 19€ it's free. I like free.


4. All books become movies or tv shows?


I want that stand alones become movies and that series become tv shows. Can I say that? It's allowed? No? Ok.

Then I choose tv shows, 'cause I'm a tv show freak. I watch like 50 and I'm not even exaggerating. So yeah. A freak.


5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?


I need to read ALL the books, so how the hell I'm gonna read 5 pages per day? Not possible.

And I haven't figured out that whole immortality thing yet, so I need to read them while I'm still alive. So 5 books per week, thank you.


6. Be a professional reviewer or author?


I really want to be an author. I really like the money and the fame and the screaming fans and the groupies and all that comes with it. Yes, even dedicate my life to writing.

It that what happens right? It's not like I will be penniless and sad and angry, right? Right? RIGHT?


7. Only read your Top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?


I would miss some of my favorite books, but there's no way I'm gonna read the same 20 books over and over till death. Nop.

It's always more fun to discover new books that you love, and even if you can't read them again you can always remember them.


8. Be a librarian or book seller?


I don't like to listen to the annoying yapping of clients and working in retail in general it's like agh. So librarian, probably.

Silence. Peace. Books. Silence, peace and books all around me. All day. I could make people shush with autorithy and they would have to do it. Yes, please.


9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?


I don't want to read all my life only about stuff that could happen, I mean, I enjoy it once in a while, but no, thanks.

I need fantasy and sci-fi. Real life it's either too boring or too depressing to deal with it and you rarely see dragons or spaceships flying about.


10. Only read physical books or ebooks?


I don't own an ereader and I don't read ebooks because I'm vintage like that. It's just not the same and we all know it. I understand the appeal, but physical books feel much more special.

Ebooks don't smell and that bothers me. You can't look at all your books beautifully organized in your bookshelf. You can't hold ebooks in your hands and skim through the pages in anticipation before actually reading it. Physical books are the way.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...